Reagan National Airport
For Dulles International Airport complaints form, click here.
As a public service, the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority’s Noise Information Office receives complaints regarding aircraft noise near Reagan National and Dulles International airports then forwards the complaints to airlines and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
The Airports Authority does not control or regulate airspace, aircraft operations, aircraft noise levels, airline schedules, airline fleet mix or local land-use zoning.
- The federal government has exclusive sovereignty of U.S. airspace.
- FAA is solely responsible for managing the National Airspace System including all aircraft flight paths and altitudes.
- The Airport Noise and Capacity Act of 1990 limits U.S. airports from imposing new noise-based operational restrictions on quieter (stage 3) aircraft, including airport hours of operation, number of aircraft operations or aircraft noise levels.
- Airlines are responsible for managing their individual flight schedules and aircraft fleet mix.
- Local government jurisdictions are responsible for all land-use zoning around airports.
Please use the online form to submit complaints and provide as much detail as possible. Each submission is counted as a single complaint.
For technical assistance with the online form only, please email: email@example.com